You’re going to hate me for this one. I would advise you stop reading right now and pretend you were never on this page. Go eat some carrot sticks and have a glass of water.
Because these are just too easy, too quick and too delicious for anybody’s good! (And I wish I were exaggerating.)
They aren’t good for you. There’s all sorts of bad stuff…HFCS, gluten… yep. And your kids are going to love them and ask for them all the time.
Still reading? Okay, well don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Ingredients and Instructions and Stuff
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Graham crackers (I used honey)
- Giant marshmallows
- Hershey’s Kisses, naked and peeled from their shiny little wrappers
- Banana slices (optional, but incredibly delicious…if you like Moon Pies, TRY THIS!)
Arrange graham crackers on a pan. (If you’re going the banana version, slice banana into little coin shaped pieces. Put a couple of pieces of banana on the graham cracker before adding the marshmallow). Put one marshmallow on top of each graham cracker square. Put in oven and cook for about a minute on Broil. DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THESE!!! I mean it. Do whatever you have to do to avoid multitasking while these are cooking.
- Once the marshmallows have reached your desired level of goldenness, remove them from the oven.
- Smoosh an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each marshmallow-graham square.
- Wait for 30 seconds or so before eating. It gives the chocolate a bit of time to goo up.
Enjoy! P.S. These are really fun to have with a blanket-fort-movie-night with the kids.